Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, Studio U classes are currently being held online through the Zoom platform.
How it works:
1. Register for classes below, at least 1 hour before class begins, or contact the instructor directly.
2. For classes you have pre-registered for, you will receive an email with the Zoom link about 20 minutes before class begins. (see instructions below for setting up Zoom – it couldn’t be easier).
Pilates Mat Class – a low-impact workout incorporating key principles like postural alignment, breathing, core stability, controlled movement and flexibility. Class is $20 for one hour, or $10 for 30 minutes.
Barre Class – exercises focusing on isometric strength training and small range-of-motion movements. The class targets the glutes and legs, with focus on balance and core stability. Class is $10 for 30 minutes.
How to use Zoom:
We’re hosting classes through ZOOM, an easy and free service for participants. Here is a short tutorial.
1. For classes you have pre-registered for, you will receive an email with the Zoom link about 20 minutes before class begins.
2. Click on the link and if it’s your first time using Zoom, you will be prompted to download a Zoom video player.
3. Turn on your video and sound, turn on your mic and enjoy the class!