We are thrilled to be welcoming you back into our studio for in-person classes! For those that still prefer a virtual class, we are still offering a select few classes in a virtual format as noted on the schedule below.
How it works:
1. Register for classes below, at least 1 hour before class begins, or contact the instructor directly.
2. For virtual classes you have pre-registered for, you will receive an email with the Zoom link about 20 minutes before class begins. (see instructions below for setting up Zoom – it couldn’t be easier).
How to use Zoom:
We’re hosting classes through ZOOM, an easy and free service for participants. Here is a short tutorial.
1. For classes you have pre-registered for, you will receive an email with the Zoom link about 20 minutes before class begins.
2. Click on the link and if it’s your first time using Zoom, you will be prompted to download a Zoom video player.
3. Turn on your video and sound, turn on your mic and enjoy the class!