Studio U has implemented the following policies and procedures in response to the COVID-19 outbreak. Please know that these procedures are out of respect and responsibility to every one of our clients who trust us to be caring for their health—and the Studio U community as a whole.
This is an ever-changing situation and things may be adjusted or changed as we learn more from the CDC, Minnesota Department of Health guidance, and comfort level of our clients and staff. We thank you for your understanding and continued support.
Face Mask Policy:
- Studio U is continuing to monitor the latest mask recommendations. As this situation is ever changing, please bring a face mask to your session and we will share any masks requirements with you when you arrive. If you do not have a mask at the time of your session, we will supply you with a disposable one.
Studio Safety and Sanitation – How we’re making our space as safe as possible:
- All equipment is placed to allow for at least 6 feet between participants for all types of sessions.
- Equipment straps and handles have been covered in vinyl to more easily clean and disinfect and all the sheepskin covers have been removed.
- The staff will be cleaning all the surfaces used after each session.
- The Studio U staff is fully vaccinated and boosted and will continue to mask for the duration of all sessions at this time. You may choose to share your vaccination status with your practitioner but will not be asked.
General Health Guidelines – The promise we all make to each other:
For all of our individual safety, the day prior and day of the appointment staff and clients have to meet the criteria below:
- No symptoms of illness (fever, shortness of breath, dry cough, sore throat, loss of taste or smell)
- No recent close contact with anyone who has been ill
- If you have recently traveled by plane, please follow the latest testing and quarantine guidelines from the CDC